Friday, December 11, 2009

SPM times...

In the entire several months,
I possibly Has slit to the parents many,
Ignores to them.

Until the present,
Supported a final subject (Chinese). . .

I really very very very wants to be possible
With my parents said that the sound thanks. .

Is shouting,
Is you fosters us to grow up,
Will be you will only then have us,
Is you brings to us to this colorful world,
Illuminates we each later road,
You are our all. . .

Although,
Sometimes, I am lying down on the sofa,
Looks that you are using the computer,
When you cannot time,
Will tell me to help frequently,
I actually will have a fit of temper to you,
This is not a good behavior. . .

Sometimes, I in am making time the thing,
You can also tell that I handle other matters,
I also am giving vent to as usual on yours body,

But,
You have not complained our a few words,
Has not scolded our ignorance,
Has not hit us,
Has not made noise or has done to we not good matter,
Hides as before in does not give vent at heart. . .

Also sometimes,
Sees you not to be careful tumbles time,
We helpless help you,
Really what very wants to fall is we, but is not you. . .
I had many words to want to say to you,
But did not understand how to open the mouth with you,
Also will not display,
Father and mother sorry, I love you. . .

(I have cried unconscious)

To the present in five I,
Was idle has brought troublesome to you,
Also lets you spend many moneys on our body,
Hoped that we become a useful person. . .

But,our actually history repeats,
I did not want to continue to get down like this.
Did not think that incompetent puts to trouble to you. .

Wants to say to you:

The Parents, I am really loves you. . .

By:Kar Hoe